1. This Guarantee applies only to new Automotive tire purchases from Theisen’s Home•Farm•Auto (hereafter “Theisen’s”) on original vehicle and tire D.O.T. numbers listed on this form, with the purchase of the Theisen’s Tire Protection Plan (hereafter “Plan”), Theisen’s guarantees the following:
2. The Plan does not cover Automotive tires used in commercial applications, Off Road, MT or Mud Traction, or Racing tires. If you have been offered and paid for this Plan, please see Theisen’s management immediately.
3. For services performed after the initial purchase, the Plan, given at the time of purchase noting the specific tire DOT numbers, must be presented with the original invoice to receive the free services. If this Plan document is not available, services will be charged at the applicable rate in effect at the time of future service.
4. Any tire, no matter how well constructed, may fail in service or otherwise become unserviceable due to conditions beyond the control of the manufacturer. Nothing in the Plan is intended to imply that tire failures cannot or will not occur.
5. The Plan DOES NOT extend to incidental or consequential damages. It DOES NOT cover loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, or unserviceability due to accident, fire, chain damage, vandalism or damage as a result of an obstruction on the vehicle, improper mounting or rim fitment.